Saturday, October 15, 2016

3 Piece Non Stick Oven Liners


Hi 
Today I am reviewing the

Grill Magic Non-Stick Oven Liners (3-Piece Set) - Thick, Heat Resistant Fiberglass Mat - Easy to Clean - Reduce Spills, Stuck-On Foods and Clean Up - Kitchen Friendly Cooking Accessory,FDA aproved

*I received a discount on the purchase of this product for testing purposes
I am under no obligation to review this item, I do so under my own discretion.

Amazon item # B01LZR6X5D


This set of 3 non stick oven liners fit the bottom of my oven
perfectly and has made clean up a breeze.
My kids cook pizza on the oven racks without a pan so it is nice and crispy and we all know what happens when you do that.
You get all that yummy melted cheese and sauce stuck on the bottom of your oven and then it gets all hard and baked on. 
Then you have to either clean it up with harsh chemicals or heat up your kitchen with the self cleaning option. 
These mats have been working so great for me, now all I have to do is remove the mat and wipe it off and now my oven stays clean and spotless on the bottom.
This has saved me from having to clean my oven as often and I can wipe off the few splatters off of the sides easily.

Overall
These mats work as intended.
Nice large size to fit the bottom of my oven.
Makes clean up a breeze.
Easy to clean off in the dishwasher or by hand.
Keep the bottom of my oven clean.
Saves time and energy.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask in the comments section below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, comments are always welcomed!